Friday 7 November 2014

YOU TOO CAN BE GREAT

As I sat on my chair this afternoon faced up with one of my hands on my cheek and leg crossed, I began to wonder why things are the way they are. In the process, certain questions kept occurring and reoccurring to me as I was suspended in the aura of why and how? It gave me not only a sense of belonging but also a great strength from within. I would like you to take a moment of your time to search deep inside you with these questions that got me out of my comfort zone.

Firstly, are you really where you are supposed to be? If no, WHY? if successfully answered, HOW can you get there? It is more than wishing. You must ACT!

Secondly, I strongly believe you had a goal and vision for the future years back, what is the fate of those goals and vision now? Have you achieved them or you're still day dreaming? Just reflect back and if possible pen down those goals and vision again and sincerely examine them. What are your outcome? Does it make you smile or sober? Think again!

Lastly, if those goals and vision of yours were to be converted to ($)dollars, how much will you tag each? Will it be in hundred, thousand or billion dollars worth? Don't forget that, it's who you are that will determine the worth of your idea and dream i.e your reflection in the idea and dream. If you really know the worth of your goals or dreams, I don't think you will let it go.

Our dreams might look same but hey, they can NEVER be worth mate. This is where the BIG difference comes in; the difference between ordinary and extraordinary, great and small.

Build yourself, better your attitude and start making changes today! The fact that it never worked out the first time for you does not make it useless. That dream, goal or vision is ABSOLUTELY POSSIBLE. Reality is at the corner, don't give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment